Mon, Jun 07|
Shaganappi Community Association AGM (Virtual)
All association members with valid 2021/2022 membership are welcome to attend this years virtual AGM!
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
About the event
The Annual General Meeting of the Shaganappi Community Association will be held on Monday, June 7, 2021, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The meeting is open to all members and will be held virtually on Zoom. To attend this years AGM and receive the meeting details (including the Audited Financial Statements) once , you will be required to register here:
All association members with valid 2021 - 2022 membership are welcome to attend the meeting; however, only residents of Shaganappi shall be permitted to vote on any motions. Each member resident of Shaganappi is entitled to one vote per membership (i.e., if a family membership, the family is entitled to a single vote).
The agenda for the AGM shall be as follows:
- Welcome and Call to Order from the President
- Introduction to meeting moderator, and outline of video meeting protocol
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Preliminary Items: -President’s Report - Acknowledgement of Accomplishments -Councillor Evan Woolley - Greetings from the City -Suzanne Sheppard - Calgary Police Update
- Board Reports -Financial Report -Introduction -Approval of Audited Annual Financial Statements for the period April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021 -Appointment of auditor for the 2021 - 2022 year. -Membership / Fund Development Report -Hall and COVID Updates -Development Committee Update -Website and Communication -Open Committee / Volunteer Positions
- Election of Board for 2021-2022